We monitor wastewater quality
Helps prevent pollutant discharges entering the municipal WWTPs:
- Guaranteeing influent that meets WWTP design and operation parameters.
- Preventing deterioration of municipal water infrastructures (such as collectors and pumping stations).
- Gradually reducing pollution associated with wastewater in sewer system collectors.
To do this, we work with the City Council to control industrial and all other types of discharge into the sewer system. As well as discharge control, companies are given advice on how to treat discharges and prevent pollution.
- Field checks on instant discharge quality
- Sampling and lab testing
- Examination of documents on declarations, discharge authorisations and activity licences
- Rapid Detection Unit (RDU): a field lab with the capacity to measure 115 parameters and obtain test results in 15 minutes, fitted with a pH meter, conductivity meter, turbidity meter, photometer, thermoreactor and oximeter.
- Mobile inspection units fitted with field measuring equipment
- Automatic samplers with multi-parameter probes
- Discharge control stations (DCS)
To present the Annual Declaration of Discharges click here
Network discharge control points (NDC)
Network discharge control stations(DSC)